6.08.2008

my weekend...

My weekend was wonderful! Here is what I did, recapped in a conversation with Stu:

boingcc: what a cute bf you have
boingcc: at church picnics
starofelendil1 : oh i know
starofelendil1 : he is so much more tame than i am
starofelendil1 : i go "booty dancing" and hes at a church function
boingcc :haha.... wild claire
boingcc : brandon has the heart of a lion
starofelendil1 : yes... he is... ferocious
boingcc : and witty like a parrot
boingcc (2:12:56 PM): efficent as ants

Actually, that is my boyfriend recapped in a conversation with Stu. My weekend involved beaches, high heels, dancing, sleeping [finally!], Firefly!, and good good friends!

Aileen and I before the dance floor called our name


Brit and Aileen enjoying Charleston's own, Firefly


Looks like rain, reality is sweat

1 comment:

  1. yes. there will def be some pictures. i'll load them up and post them for you soon.

    p.s. it was so fun to see you this weekend. i loved it!!!!

    ReplyDelete