7.09.2009

Summer Projects

This summer, I realized I needed some creative outlets, after our place was decorated. So, I have a few: making my own cards, gardening [rather, potting], researching some personal interests and writing college-like papers [insane, I know], organizing recipe collection, and making containers for my ever increasing photograph and negative collection. Its fun- but I realized I dont space these things out, I get an idea and I want to do it all in one day. So things are accomplished quickly but then I need new outlets- have any ideas for me?

Me in my "office/kitchen/laundry room/ game room"


yes, it is a recycle bin we use for a card table outside- but look at the flowers!


envelopes, candles, card stock, labels, and silver pen


my paint brush and new color of choice
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment