1.22.2010

my beloved

"For marriage, as simply as it can be defined,
is the contemplation of the Love of God
in and through the form of another human being."

The Mystery of Marriage by Mike Mason



What a Year Can Teach:
January 2009
will you marry me and love me forever?


February
will you love me with this ring?


March
will you love me if i look like this?



April
will you love me if we spend 400 hours making invitations?


May
if i make this face in every photo, will you still love me?


June
if i am sweet, can the honeymoon last forever?


July
will you stay playful and funny?


August
will you dance with me at other's weddings?


September
and if i get older and older, will you always love me?


October
will you take me to faerie villages?


November
will you go with me to hot thanksgivings in Charleston?

December
will our Christmases always be together, from now on?

January 2010
will you be the live-in stranger of my life?

i think so. i love you.

1 comment: