11.14.2010

Today I am thankful for:

houses for Thanksgiving gatherings
used cars for sale
amber drinking glasses
pumpkins!
PW giving me courage to make my own pumpkin puree
cameras
nice computers
creativity
family
momentum after a big move
coffee with cream
good friends near and far
days off work
weekend sleep-ins
Christ. and His mercy.
football- even when the Tigers choke.
the friends who surrounded me at my wedding
my husband doing laundry at 11 at night
a wonderful job
family to help you move
photo albums
fabric and buttons and lace
words like "snazz" and "glamour"
plants
especially bamboo
snow
and sunshine
internet and cell phones and technology (hello, Scotland!)
quixotic RIE
aigretts
sweat pants
down comforters
and hot cocoa with a fire and a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment