12.25.2006

Exhibit Four of The Trip

Leg: Four and Five
Destination: Redwood National Park, Philomath, and Portland
Vehicle: Trail Blazer... continually in a state of dirtier and smellier (or is that the boys?)
Buddies: Offroading Adventurers and City Slickers
In a Word: Rest: Murrelet and me. Home: Vino and Dandy.
In a Quote: "The good thing is, it did draw blood. And the elk can smell blood from seven miles away." [Murrelet- again. Quote Whore!]
In an Image:
--Icy ocean waves crashing into the rocky, jettied oceansides of California. [in which Dandy and Murrelet wanted to swim- ask them of their suicidal attempts]
--Murrelet "climbing" and surfing down a Redwood tree... a felony? I dont even know!
--7Am- Leigha proclaiming "Dandy has been kidnapped." Murrelet rolls over in bed and mumbles "Or he is out streaking."
--Dinner-Planning- Sleep at Leigha's... A BED!
--Sunday Morning: me in the living room beside the Christmas Tree waiting on the boys to awaken... one hour late... after they make me awaken for the 9 service instead of the 11. Whores, the lot of them!
--A 3-yr old girl sitting to our far left side who served me communion bread. I go no further. I hope you can imagine. She made my Christmas Eve!
--Wandering rainy, splendid and enchanting Portland for the better half of an afternoon- blethering, rambling, and contemplating.
In a Smell: walking into the Johnson home to the delectable smells of lasagna and "home" as well as walking into Imago Dei to the scent of coffee and cookies (5 count minimum)


Peace Out, Lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment