12.23.2006

Portion Three of AltaAmerican Adventure

Leg: Three and Four
Destination: San Diego, Tijuana, San Francisco
Vehicle: Trail Blazer... only dirtier
Buddies: Murrelet [Matt], Dandy [Ed], and Vino [Leigha]-or drunk ass, according to Murrelet-
In a Word: California. Murrelet defines it: "from two inch shots in Tijuana to two hundred foot redwoods in Arcata"
In a Quote: "A dollar for your girl" *in a Mexican accent*
In an Image:
--stars along the horizon in the middle of a New Mexican night- more than i have seen before
--outdoor hippie/ surfer shower: bums in the girls. Vino and i use the boys with Murrelet and Dandy as guardians. cold, cold, cold water. [along with many creepy men using urinals] most awkward moment of my life?
--four Americans with three cell phones about 50$ combined and chapstick in their pockets walking across the America-Mexican border- no security
--the entire scene with the quote: call me for the story
--street performers in San Francisco. Murrelet was less than impressed: "I did the same thing when I was 7 and nobody gave me any money."
--sunset over San Francisco Bay overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge and the city: breathtaking.

If you ask me after it is complete, I will show you the video filled with gorgeous scenery of western America as well as false history lessons from professor murrelet, entertaining [and true] narration from Vino, and "A Day in the Life of..." with Dandy. Peace out, lovers.

*departing to enjoy my first night in a proper bed in four nights*

No comments:

Post a Comment