12.20.2006

Episode Two of TransContinental Trek

Leg: Two
Destination: San Antonio, TX
Vehicle: Trail Blazer
Buddies: Mischief and Vagabonds
In a Word: LIES!
In a Quote: [well, one's not enough] "I'm in the hospital. I think Ed's in jail." "If I can help out at all (mail a gun? poison?) call me."
In an Image:
--Matt peeing on the Alamo at 5AM
--Claire being a bum [literally]; curled in a sleeping bag on the sidewalk beside the Alamo.
--"Fake" cities in Texas; enchantingly lit oil refineries
--Booze in WalMart in Louisiana [now my personal favourite state!]
--Deceiving our friends and pulling sympathy prayers. The Lie: car broke down in Pensacola; Ed refuses to listen to Claire; Claire slaps Ed; Ed disappears, sulking; everyone pissed; Matt, Leigha and Claire go to the bar; Leigha, the emotional drunk, cries about missing Christmas; Matt, the belligerent drunk, finds Ed, antagonizes, and gets his jaw broken; Ed in jail; Claire and Leigha in shambles!

Off to explore the Alamo, the Riverwalk, and other San Antonian adventures...

Stay tuned for San Diego update

2 comments:

  1. Tisk Tisk, Lier Lier Pants on Fire.

    (P.S. the fact that I'm on your blog means that I too have a blog... Watchout blog world)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still believe it. I think yall are still broke down in pensacola but don't have the heart to tell us. I know how your lies compound on lies. If you need me to come pick you up hooler.

    ReplyDelete