12.16.2006

Part One of Winter Break Extravaganza

Leg: One
Destination: Orlando, FL
Vehicle: Subaru and Trail Blazer
Buddies: Catherine, Leigha, Ed, Kevin, Matt, and Mike
In a Word: Ridiculous
In a Quote: "I want to roll my window down but I'm afraid the wind will blow out my soul!"
In an Image:
There are no digital pictures loaded yet, folks. But I'll try to put words to the pictures.
--Leigha standing in a parking lot at night with a
smoking BBQ sign behind her wearing flippers
--Kevin lighting a four-wick candle in the back seat of the subaru
while Catherine dodges Jax traffic
--Ed knitting beside Matt who is tailing Kevin
[many comments here] and wearing blue-reflecting sunglasses

[In case you are confused: I am roadtripping across the country this Christmas. Its quite phenominal and unexpected and scary. Everytime I find wireless- I will update with pics and quotes and memories of the trip... stay tuned!]

No comments:

Post a Comment