12.16.2007

for christmas

as you will notice Sea and Islands here has experienced a few changes. its because of the Christmas season. it has sort of sneaked up on me without notice and now i am home- without gifts- without a financial plan- without excitement- its just here.

but i love christmas. and i am always sad when it leaves, so i am changing my blog to get me in the spirit! hope it works for you too. now this is done, i am on to plan things like:

what to get mum? [drew her name]
what to get friends? who should i buy for?
what about the bf?
what should i read for break?
what job, resume, grad school things need doing?
what about school work?
blah blah blah

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way...
oh come oh come emmanuel. oh come to us oh israel.
REJOICE!

4 comments:

  1. you never sing for me.... Except for that one time in the car, I caught you singing

    ReplyDelete
  2. And ransom captive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. naw. i dont like those lines...

    ReplyDelete