12.02.2009

The Story of Our Hope

Brandon made this video for dcf this Sunday. We read Scriptures in the Old Testament reflecting the story of Christ, our hope. It is a beautiful thing to look back on the history of the coming Messiah. It is an overwhelming thing to know that we are still sorting through the importance of and wrestling with the weight of living in the aftermath of this pivotal moment. In this season of Advent, I would encourage you to take time to consider the Hope our Savior offers us in a dark and hurting place.
(warning: I cant watch this film without crying, so dont watch it when you're at work or on your way to taking the gre or lsat or any other important test)


3 comments:

  1. Wow. That is one of the most beautiful videos I have seen. I cried. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) of course! I have watched it 5 times and EVERY TIME I cry. Thanks for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks claire and brandon. that really is beautiful. thanks for reminding me of that hope.

    and... thanks for the warning claire. I saw your post this morning and was actually on my way to take an exam, so I followed your advice. and it was a good idea.

    love you both!!

    ReplyDelete