7.22.2010

when 3 am calls

I normally lie in bed, wanting to toss and turn, not wanting to awaken the husband. After ten minutes or so, I typically think to pray for both of us, for our friends and our families. We have a lot of friends and families so by the time I am done here, I normally fall asleep again.

Alas, not today.

I have been up for two hours now, trying desperately to stop myself from making coffee. My body wants caffeine but my head knows I should sleep more tonight. I have worked on several of my impending projects, which feels nice to check some things off the grand List of Projects and Things To Do.

Mostly, I am amazed at how quickly one can accomplish things in the wee hours of the morning. I might become an addict of going to bed at 9 and getting up at 3 or 4. I will have to remember to remove all things-with-potential-to-be-used from the bedroom the night before.

Over on the Loys blog, we are changing things up. Brandon and I are going to start writing breakfast reviews of places we eat in and around Charleston. Because we love to travel, we will guest highlight a spot or two. Pop on over and enjoy the nitty gritty of reviews! Also, because of this, I will be reposting some of the "getting married" and "newlywed" posts here, as I will delete them due to their now-unrelevant factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment