10.24.2013

September.

In September, I did another FMS Photo-a-Day challenge. Similar to the one in July, I knew that the month would fly by in all of its glorious difficulties and I wanted to be sure to capture the small moments. It was a red letter month for the Loys:

  • Brandon was offered a job
  • We vacationed at Disney with Brandon's entire family
  • Brandon started his new job
  • I put in my two week notice
  • We had temporary childcare for 3 weeks (so good and so messy!)
  • I turned 30
Here are a few of the moments I captured with the prompts captioning the photos:

together.

my name begins with...

lines
alone.

here forever

What you did today

shadow

unexpected

frame

in the morning 
in front of me

H is for [Holy]

 Prompts were provided by Fat Mum Slim.


No comments:

Post a Comment